Senior Account Manager
Location: Rogers, AR
Who we are:
RichContext is a strategic digital services company partnering with some of the world’s most recognized brands. We are bringing a new perspective to the ecommerce space by delivering a wide range of shoppable content experiences for brands and retailers.
What we seek in our Senior Account Manager:
We are looking for someone who is incredibly curious about the industries that we serve. The right individual needs to be very comfortable working with and driving new ideas with large clients. Beyond account management, the individual we are seeking needs to truly be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup organization. The right person does not require extensive direction but is a true self-starter.
● Manage and build productive working relationships with multiple key accounts
● Own day-to-day client communication, with the ability to translate client needs into campaign strategy and respond to client requests with flexibility & resourcefulness
● Work closely with project and engineering teams internally to manage key deliverables for clients
● Create, communicate, and manage project schedules, budgets and expectations
● Brief internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement digital projects
● Willingness to take initiative to learn about all aspects of our industry
● Minimum 3-4 years of agency account management and/or CPG experience
● Knowledge of overall agency structure and processes with respect to account management
● Keen understanding of retail/digital analytics